Wire Transfer & Routing Number
Our Routing | ABA Number is 251082411. Send or receive money from most anywhere in the world through our wire transfer services.
Wires from within the USA
We process wires through our Corporate credit union and it is their information that you provide to financial institutions or companies for incoming wire services. Our wire services are for members with open and active accounts. There is a small fee for outgoing wires and no fee for incoming wires (refer to our Fee Disclosure form for additional details).
To wire money into your RVA-FPCU account, provide the following information to the financial institution or company that is wiring money to your RVA-FPCU account.
For FINAL CREDIT line substitute your name for "John A. Doe, Jr" and your account type and account number (including suffix or draft #) for "Savings #1234501."
Vizo Financial Corporate CU
Richmond Virginia Fire Police CU (RVA-FPCU)
Richmond, VA 23220
Final Credit: JOHN A. DOE, JR
Account Type & Number: SAVINGS #1234501
To wire money from your RVA-FPCU account, please obtain the following information from the financial institution or company that will be receiving your funds.
- The Name of the Financial Institution or Company
- The Mailing Address of the Financial Institution or Company
- Routing | ABA Number of the Financial Institution or Company
- Your Name as it appears on the records of the Financial Institution or Company
- Your 9-13 digit account number at the Financial Institution or Company